Work For Us
GBK – Come work with us
GBK is always looking for passionate and experienced people to join our growing multidisciplinary team of professionals.
If you want to work cooperatively with our First Nation groups, focusing on initiatives in a strengths-based, community-led approach, then GBK is the place for you.
At GBK, we are dedicated to creating meaningful employment opportunities for First Nations Australians.
Cultural competency is a mandatory selection criteria that will be assessed as part of all formal and informal engagements.
We encourage First Nations individuals to apply and join our team, where your unique perspectives and contributions will be valued and celebrated.
Become a valued part of the GBK family and be rewarded for your role in our team.
In addition to working for a community-focused organisation, the benefits that GBK offer to our staff include:
- Competitive remuneration and generous salary packaging (PBI)
- Flexible working arrangements, including working from home or based in our offices in Cairns and Thursday Island
- 4 weeks annual leave plus additional TSI region gazetted holidays.
- Generous uniform allowances
- Ongoing professional development
- Working for a highly regarded employer and respected community-led organisation
How to Apply
Take the next step and apply for a role with the GBK Team.
We advertise externally via Seek.com. Please feel free to check out our current listings here:
If you wish to submit an expression of interest to work at GBK outside the advertised roles, please feel free to send your CV through to email@example.com